SLV International School was founded in 2013 with the goal of making education more accessible to all. “No child should be left behind, and education should be available to everyone,” was the ideal. The students are exposed to holistic learning, which allows them to become independent thinkers and makes it easier for them to make their own decisions. It aids children in the development of their personalities in all areas.
Dr. V Muniraju
Dear Parents , teachers , staff and students . No body in this world is born educated or intellectual. I strongly believe learning is part of life and is never ending process till death. I came across this amazing experience while I started experiencing my new venture of stepping into education field. I found that any person and any individual can learn at any given point of time. Success is not earning money success is not earning name and fame, real success is when you are satisfied with your hardwork changing lives of people around you with your hard work helping everyone possible in whatever capacities possible to you. My fellow parents and teachers. There is never any point in the life of a person when he can sit back and say. “There is nothing more to learn, I can relax with the comforting thought that the universe around me is an open book. I know it all.”
Education is not just about the subjects that are learnt and taught in school. Becoming educated is not restricted to being in school and then in college, gathering certificates and feeling proud of oneself. It is a lifelong exercise that can be unbelievably exciting if only we wish to jump onto the train of experience and take a trip to every conceivable place on the earth. Now we know that this cannot be done literally, so how do we manage it, first in school and then as we go on through the journey of life?
SLV International School believes that it is important to have a happy environment which is conducive to effective learning. Along with academics, we encourage children to engage in Music, Dance, Art and Theatre which are invaluable avenues for students to express themselves.
“The mind once enlightened cannot again become dark”. - THOMAS PAINE
Our vision is to work together to nurture young minds and teach them self- reliance, integrity, responsibility and free and fair thinking so that they become life-long learners and make a positive difference to the world of tomorrow.
- Our vision is to build a sturdy foundation ‘brick by brick on which every child can stand firmly and navigate the route to excellence with confidence ,courage and conviction.
- To nurture a sustainable world based on care and compassion, to take responsibility for our actions, to embrace creative and innovative approaches to resolve environmental problems.
- To value diversity and respect inclusion of all peoples and perspectives.
- To instill a patriotic sentiment and a sense of national pride in all.
- To respect and appreciate all cultures, faiths and religions and to uphold the secularity of our nation.
- To engage students, parents and the community to support school health and wellness in all dimensions.
To provide a platform for each individual to exhibit their innate talent, build on their strengths and excel in their chosen path. To create a learning community of motivated students engaged in interactive learning through optimum use state of the art infrastructure and technology.
To develop, young individuals who think, question and are curious, responsible citizens of tomorrow through effective learning, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
To impart the best education that shall bring in academic excellence, physical fitness, psychological and spiritual well being and social awareness in each student through our proven systems and practices.
SLV International School aims to provide a conducive, child-centred environment that promotes independent thought and instils in children, a strong sense of individuality and a passion to excel, so that they contribute meaningfully to the global community at large.
- To Educate, Prepare, Motivate and Inspire Everyone To Achieve their Highest Potential as Lifelong Learners, Thinkers And Responsible Global Citizens. To create a society in which all girls and boys, live together in dignity, safety, mutual respect, harmony and social justice.
SLV International School aims to nurture lifelong learners, who, through respect and intercultural understanding, technology, creativity, collaboration and an active engagement in community service, become citizens of the world to contribute, and make a difference, to their generation.
It is our mission to provide each an intellectually challenging environment blended with safe, tranquil and stimulating surroundings so as to give them ample opportunities to acquire habits of
- Self-discipline, gainful curiosity, mental flexibility and a drive to excel.
- Attain skills and attitudes that will help them to lead a quality life in this rapidly changing and ever competitive world.
- Satisfy their social, cultural sporting and creative desire